Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Numero Uno

Post #1! Let me begin by apologizing for adding yet another fashion blog to the interwebs. I realize that there are approximately 14 tongillion fashion blogs that are over saturating our second-life spent in front of the computer screen. However, it seems to me that most of them are missing some crucial West Coast Flava. Annndddd some small doses of reality that not everyone who cares about fashion can blow $450 on a Alexander Wang Cardi. Withthatsaid... I hope you enjoy. 

L.A. County Fair- Where the closest I got to an animal was that cute little pig bush, a large stuffed bear on the sky tram and some BBQ turkey legs that were too gross looking to photograph. Welcome to LA. 




I spent a few hours making these cute little rag dolls at the fair.  I made an army of Christmas themed ones for my family as gifts. With halos. They were a hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment